Below you will find several resources that will help you obtain the best possible results from your microscopy research. These include tutorials that you can follow for setting up an experiment, as well as online resources that explain several aspects of microscopy. Ultimately, we would like for this to become an online 'wiki-like' community where people from different labs and different backgrounds can effectively communicate protocols, tricks, and tips.
BioFrontiers Advanced Imaging Updates
Any news, or modifications to protocols, will be placed here as well as updated below.
Nikon A1R Confocal and TIRF
- Microscope Description
Zeiss Axiovert 200M
Molecular Devices ImageXpress Micro XL High-Content Screener
Sample and Reagent Preparation
- Preparation of Economical Imaging Dishes
- Protocol for Staining Cells with FluoZin-3
- Protocol for Staining Cells with Fura-2
- Protocol for Making Buffered Metal Solutions
- Solutions for Studying Calcium Signaling
- Microscopy Supplies
- Nikon Elements Viewer
- Semrock Filter Design
- Nikon MicroscopyU
- Olympus Microscopy Resource Center
- Nikon Elements Sales Portal - Official use only.
- Nature Methods focus on BioImage Informatics.
- Cell Culture Microscope Manual (Leica DM IRE2)
- Free Subscription to Cell
- Free Subscription to Nature Methods